Thursday, June 4, 2009

Washington Folk Festival

I was a vendor at The Washington Folk Festival last weekend at Glen Echo Park.  It was a lovely two days - not too hot and no rain!  This was my first ever two-day show.  The craft vendors were in the bumper car pavilion.  My neighbor were Marla Rudnick, who makes AMAZING silver wire knitted jewelry, and Janet and Claudia of LotsAKnots two friends who knit, weave, crochet - all things textile!



I had a little help from my daughter Claire for a few minutes.  However, the carousel and various fun activities beckoned!

Here is my booth set-up - Three tables and lots of vintage luggage filled with books.  I liked it but want custom fit tablecloths that go to the ground!

My husband took this funny picture of the "Art Car."  I like the motto - "Drive Art and Live."

No comments: