Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Storque!

Etsy, the glorious venue where I sell my journals, has a community blog called The Storque.   The articled are fun to read and informative.  I have always wanted to be included in one and I was - yesterday!  I was scrolling down the list of articles when I noticed:  Etsy Finds:  One for the Memory Books.  I thought hmm a post about books and sure enough they had my chalkboard accordion photo album.  Yeah!

This accordion photo album is covered with a black oilskin cloth that acts like a chalkboard.  I've seen them used in restaurants.  I had a piece leftover from a project I did for a client so thought I should make something out of it.  The material is very thick and a bit tricky to work with but the results look great!

1 comment:

Bette's Bags said...

Congrats on the Storque mention! That binder is very cool!