Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Art Star Booty

Here are my outstanding purchases from Art Star last weekend in Philly. In order of purchase!


A terrific paint-by-numbers plate shard turned into an attractive pendant by The Broken Plate Pendant Company. I'm going through a paint-by-numbers phase and this was just what I was looking for.


I bought my daughter a headband from the talented Valerie of Holland-Cox. She has not taken it off since its purchase so I have been unable to photograph it. You can kind of see it peeking through the back on the display.


These beauties are from my neighbor, Joanna Nealey. They look great and fulfill my need for yellow jewelry! Hand pierced and enameled. I love their length and fun bright color.


Last, but certainly not least, is this ring by Eleanor of Eleanor Jane Jewelry. Once again in yellow - my favorite childhood color is my favorite once again. This ring is bright and big and so very comfortable to wear.

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

I'm in love with yellow too! But I never really loved it until now. Awesome loot, especially that ring. Holy divine!