Thursday, January 22, 2009

Home Again, Home Again Jiggidy Jig

I'm back from my month out of the country.  It is good to be home.  What a pleasure to watch the Inaugural on Tuesday (from the warmth of my sofa.)  These are exciting times!

There are some big things happening for me this year.  In Country Living Magazine's April issue two of my accordion photo albums will be featured.  The album stays close to my "reduce, reuse, recycle" roots with covers made form wallpaper scraps.  The interior of the albums will feature various wallpapers they are featuring in the article.  I will be coming out with a line of wallpaper accordion photo albums like those in the upcoming article soon!

While in Germany I was also able to stock up on Kiwi Seed Paper and Recycled Deutsche Mark Paper.  I also found some new paper made from recycled jeans that I can't wait to try out.  Stay tuned for more products in my shop made from these great papers.   

No comments: